Friday, February 6, 2015

big sur road trip.

bigsur9 bigsur10 bigsur8 bigsur7 bigsur6 bigsur5 bigsur4 bigsur3 bigsur2 bigsur1

These are some of the sweetest memories with the sweetest people, and I will keep them and pull them out when I need to remember the absolute beauty of my life.


Now I see the secret of making the best persons; it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth. - Walt Whitman 


P.S. Many of these photos were taken by my incredibly talented brother-in-law. Go check out his other work and let his talent blow you away.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Love looking at your vacation memories. Thanks for sharing the link to Taylor's site. I really love his photographs. xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Say hello! XO

Note: If you ask a question, check back! We respond to most questions in the comment section. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...