Monday, February 2, 2015
1. Vans Classic Slip-On Core Classics (in True White [Canvas]) || I have been wanting these shoes for ages, but have been dragging my feet (ha!) on purchasing them. Then I was happily gifted them for Christmas and I've been wearing them ever since. These are my dream shoes because they look so crisp with jeans, which is basically my only requirement when purchasing clothing of any kind.
2. 7-Day Pill Planner* || I am the worst at remembering to take my vitamins, but this pill planner takes all the guess work and brain power out of the equation. Since picking this nifty little gadget up, I haven't once forgotten to take my vitamins. (* This is not my exact version, but I bet you can find it during your weekly [you know it's true] Target run.)
3. Badger Sore Muscle Rub || This salve isn't Tiger Balm strong by any means, but it does the trick for the occasional stiff muscle and it has a pleasant scent.
4. California Baby Everyday Lotion (in Calendula) || I realize this is technically meant for babies, but baby products are often void of some of the harsher ingredients found in lotions geared toward adults. This will always be a bit of a mystery to me because no one needs the addition of harmful ingredients, but as long as they're being added anyway, I reach for this lotion instead of the others. This is my nightstand lotion and I adore it. It smells heavenly and it's super hydrating.
5. Letters of Note: An Eclectic Collection of Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience compiled by Shaun Usher || My parents gave this book to me as a Christmas present, and if there was ever a book written for someone just like me, this is it. The only way I can think to describe this book is that it is so full of heart. It is full of wisdom, love, joy, hurt, encouragement, faith, loss, hope, and every other human emotion you can dream up. I cannot recommend this book more highly.
P.S. Other favorites here.