Monday, October 27, 2014

weekenders.

weekenders15 weekenders18 weekenders17 weekenders16
This weekend there was a big pot of soup, lazy mornings and ambling walks to our little coffee shop, chats with a sister who is geographically far but close at heart, walks around the neighborhood to take in the incredibly beautiful weather, open windows, devouring this book, and tabbing nearly every recipe in this delicious cookbook.

I caught my breath and reminded myself of the great fortune I have of living this life with these people in this time. And this week there will be a classroom filled with fall activities because this time of year must be celebrated and squeezed and loved and remembered because of its fleeting nature. A very happy Monday to you!

P H O T O G R A P H S / /
( 1 || Something about a pink building always catches my eye. )
( 2 || Shadows and ferns and perfect, perfect weather. )
( 3 || Palms and clear, blue skies. )
( 4 || Making note of all the recipes I want to recreate in my own kitchen. Started this weekend with soup. )

P.S. More weekend posts here.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect weekend. These October days have been amazing. Loving the photos. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SISTER! I miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos and I love our neighborhood! +)

    ReplyDelete

Say hello! XO

Note: If you ask a question, check back! We respond to most questions in the comment section. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...