Monday, May 5, 2014

my favorite face mask.

facemask

Hello, friends! Today's post is all about my favorite face mask, which is a luxury I allow myself every Sunday evening. I discovered Enkido products completely by chance and have since fallen in love with them. Not only are they reasonably priced, but they're also devoid of any undesirable chemicals and unnecessary fillers.

This mask does wonders for troubled skin and leaves my face feeling so soft after I rinse it off! I begin my face mask process by exfoliating my skin with a bit of baking soda (yes, baking soda!). After I rinse the baking soda away, I pat my face semi-dry with a towel. I find that my damp skin takes the mask in a little better than dry skin does. I apply a thin layer of the mask all over my face and let it sit for 10 minutes, or until the paste dries and becomes a bit tight. Then, I just rinse it off with lukewarm water and apply my toner and moisturizer. My favorite thing about this mask is that it soothes my skin and makes it feel so clean!

Also, I've found that Enkido's daily moisturizer is quite pleasant, and last week I blogged about my favorite face wash!

P.S. Do you recommend any face masks? I'm always in the market to try something new!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello! XO

Note: If you ask a question, check back! We respond to most questions in the comment section. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...